2020-11-03 Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 SP2/SPD-UniSoc v2.08 - NAND, Forensic and more features !
As ordinary, unique functions and methods released
Changed : FlashCore protocol updated
Changed : NAND support rebuild
Changed : X64 SS/RS loader line handling optimized
New SOC : SC9820E with NAND support
New SOC : SC7731E with NAND support
Changed : NAND support rebuild
Changed : Big files handling optimized
Changed : NVM manager updated
New Feature : UniSoc NAND SC9820E/SC7731E support activated !
- Allow backup FW from range of phones, based on SC9820E/SC7731E SoC with NAND flash memory
- Firmware is complete, not damage any security, ota or any other compatibility
Changed : Improved structure identification
Changed : Forced reading ( disable deep verify ) option enabled - Use WITH CAUTION!
Changed : Android 4.x / Mocor 5 specific changes
Changed : UBI defragmentation for NAND devices activated by default
New Feature : Security Repair allow change BT/WiFi MAC
- Useful only in DiagMode for UniSoc(E-line), Flash/Diag for SPRD line
Changed : Security Repair options - Generate MAC's - double click at MAC field to generate and activated
Changed : Security Repair options - AutoIncremental set SEC2/SEC3 fields, when SEC1 set. Just double click in next field
Changed : Security Repair : NVM Manager updated according latest devices changes
Changed : Identify : Support identify for UniSoc NAND line
Changed : Identify : NAND identify speed increased
Changed : Privacy reading types increased to 4 ( +2 new types )
New Feature : UserData DeepVerify and DUMP activated!
- Available for users with active Infinity Data Explorer module!
- Ignore ALL sprd protocol limitations, which require MEMORY DESOLDER and EXTERNAL MEMORY PROGRAMMER using!
- Allow verify and dump COMPLETE USER image for wide range of types and filesystems
1. eMMC with EXT3/EXT4 filesystem. FDE check may differs from Identify!
2. eMMC with F2FS filesystem. FDE check may differs from Identify!
3. NAND with UBIFS. Result image defragmented and prepared for further forensic analyze
- Internal checks during dumping make differ, than Identify option, analysis. Even if Identify say FDE - device can be not encrypted.
- Ability to resume dumping in case of read fails, can be used much times, as need
- After dumping device must be flashed!
1. Get FW or make FW backup from WORKING/GOOD device with complete options if SW asks
2. Complete Flash device
2. If need revert device to initial state
2.1 : Select FW, uncheck all items ( Rmouse - > Uncheck all )
2.2 : Select UBOOT/SPL
2.3 : All other settings must be default, not touch anything
2.4 : Flash device
Changed : New generic loaders included, changes some existing once for better compatibility
Changed : Generic SC9820E NAND loaders included
Changed : Generic SC7731E NAND loaders included
QIN QF9 ( QIN1 SC9820E ) - full support : Read/Write FW,Reset Settings,Security,Service
- Firmware can be found on support area
- Boot key : Call button
- Change Lang sequence : Ok, Left, down, ok, 15 times - down, ok, ok, select need language ( English )
Read more here